Leasing and contract hire is a car site which provides customers with a whole new way of acquiring a new vehicle without the huge prices you have to pay and sacrifices you have to make if you were to actually buy a new car.
- Do you need a vehicle yet can’t afford to splash out large amounts of upfront cash on the one that you want?
- Are you a fan of change and all things new? Well when leasing ‘new’ is never too far in the distance.
- Do you like to have your hard earned cash in your pocket rather than having it tied up in equities which will eventually lose value.
- Would you enjoy the pleasure of knowing that you don’t have to worry about service charges or maintenance and never have to consider having a car that is out of warranty.
- Do you have a predictable comfortable lifestyle where you know where you’re going to be in the next few years?
- Are you a good driver who knows how to keep a car in good condition?
- Do you drive on average around 12,000 miles a year?
- Do you have a good credit rating?
- Are you in steady, full time employment?
- Are you a business who prefers the simplicity of just being able to hand over your company vehicles at the end of a term stripping you of any responsibility to dispose of the vehicle.
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions then leasing could very well be the choice for you! But you should make sure you know the ins and outs before committing to a leasing contract.